Friday, January 2, 2009

PunkUE(BIO)



I'm PunkUE. I started this group of douchebags way back in 2006. Abandoned Dreams has seen its share of explorers come and go and is now down to five active members. PunkUE, Turrel, AbandonedNH, Clark, and BigSam.
I'll explore anything, but lately have been having a blast exploring anything institutional. My personal favorite locations are those full of rusty metal and old machinery; Industrial location.
I started exploring back in 2002, before I even knew it had a name. I'd spend my days with my friends sneaking into old, neglected buildings. Back then, we weren't into it for the art, or the photography, or even out of respect for the building itself. It was just something to do, somewhere to go.
My personal favorite locations I've explored thus far include:
-St. Brooks Church(Demolished)
-Paul A. Dever State School
-Sea Breeze Hotel
-Our Sinners Church
And
-St. Nicks Coal Breaker

I do the majority of the website work, but now, differently from every other year, the members of Abandoned Dreams also have permissions to publish their contributions on the website.


No comments: