Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sleep Has Decided To Leave The Ranks


Is the message I was presented today upon logging onto DegGi. I still really don't know exactly how I feel about it, but to each their own.

Sleep(Clahhhkie) has decided he no longer wants to be a part of Abandoned Dreams after a few personal differences arose between he and I. It's always been sad to say goodbye to a member of Abandoned Dreams as they left, but Clahhhkie will be missed more than any. This dude never questioned anything, and would always be the first to jump at the chance to take the lead in an unknown section of tunnel in a location. So with nothing left to say about the situation, we'll leave it at goodbye. I personally have yet to find a better exploring partner than you were buddy. I hope you continue to kick ass in whatever life throws at you man. True story. Don't change for anyone.

No comments: