Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lyman School For Boys: Oak Building

Abandoned Dreams was bored one day, so despite it already being semi-late in the day we decided to head to the Lyman School For Boys. We pulled up and the sun was already beginning to go down. We entered the first building we saw and began to explore. It turns out the building we entered was once known as the Oak Building. It housed the worst of the worst. According to Wiki: Oak Cottage was the discipline cottage. Runaways, troublemakers, and returnees were put there for attitude adjustment.













4 comments:

Richard B. Johnson said...

Check out my site, http://www.AbominableFirebug.com/ for information about the Lyman School for Boys. I attended the reform school and I wrote a book about it.

Ryan Ademan said...

I'm honored that you would take the time to comment on my site. Your website is half the reason I was interested in the campus in the first place.

Ryan Ademan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan Ademan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.