Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Floral Mill

This place was pretty sick. Kind of empty, but half of the building was fire damaged and I love me a crispy building. As we were checking out the second floor, Cambria told me she thought she saw a kid in a blue sweatshirt in the hallway next to the room we were in. I looked out into the hallway and told her she was crazy. I took a few more shots in the room and we turned out into the hallway and almost walked into the arms of the kid Cambria had seen. I think he jumped further back than we did. We introduced ourselves and went along on our merry way. Good times.



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe the floral mill is other known as bay state florist and HP hood. I've been in the garage almost next door, but cannot seem to find my way into this mill. How can I accomplish this?

Ryan Ademan said...

As a rule of thumbs, I don't publically release entry information, but if you'd like to email me at abandoneddreams07@yahoo.com maybe we could work something out.

As for the name, I'm not actually sure what the name of this place is. All I remember about it, is that is was in Providence.