Sunday, November 22, 2009

Playing With PA

This weekend was Neopex weekend for many people across New England, but Abandoned Dreams decided not to take part in the event. Instead, we met up with some of my favorite people in the UE scene, Johnny Sokko and Vincennes, who themselves had come down from PA to partake in the event. We had AbandonedNH kidnap the two of them and decided to check out a few local spots. We began our day at Dever. Sokko had visited Dever with me a few months back after PancakePex, but Vincennes had never seen it in the daytime. We arrived later than originally planned and checked out a few buildings, until there was no sunlight left to photograph by. We decided to head to the roof to smoke a joint and play Marco Polo with security. We screamed, they searched. After messing with security for an hour or so we took off, in search of our next location.







After having our fun with security at Dever, we headed over to a favorite winter location of mine. This hospital is fully heated and powered, and has absolutely no graffiti inside of it. We spent a few hours photographing this building before spotting a cop outside doing rounds. We figured we'd wait him out and take off. Another wonderful trip to this location.









I'd like to thank Johnny Sokko and Vincennes for coming down and hanging with us, as well as AbandonedNH for carting us around for the night. I know we had a great time seeing you all again and hope to do it more often.

2 comments:

Amy Liz said...

You're very welcome. And dammit, my 'A' is lowercase! :P

I also want to thank you and Sam for gas money; it was much appreciated by both me and Rita.

Ryan Ademan said...

I know it's lowercase. That's why I capitalized it. And NP on the gas money