Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Sectionalizer

This is a continuation post from the last entry. Taken almost week later, a childhood dream is fully lived. I've been hoping to get into this location for almost 15 years now, but never really put much effort into it until recently.Cambria and I gained access to the ground level of the tower in the last post, but there were no stairs leading to the top of the tower. The only way up was facing a very busy road with only a small handrail to block you from traffic. Wepredawned it the other morning after I'd made entry the night before and were the first people to see the inside since they closed it in the early 90's. Just awesome.








1 comment:

shari said...

Hi, can you contact me about this? We have been contacted about moving the building to save it!! As we cannot get access I was hoping to get some additional info from you regarding the interior! THank you very much!

shari@yankeebuildingmovers.com

Shari Demers